Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Warm Greetings!


Hello!
Christmas Day is almost here and I have been busy, busy, busy!
 My card today features the fun new Stamp/Die Duo from Our Daily Bread Designs called White as Snow.  I love coloring snowmen!  And I had fun trying to match copic markers to both of the ODBD paper collections shown here: Holly Jolly and Christmas 2017.  I cut the background out with a Pierced Rectangle and then the oval is the largest of the Oval Stitched Rows dies.  I cut the sentiment out with the Layering Hearts dies. I added Snow Crystals with rhinestone centers and a tiny bow to the hearts to complete the card.

I am sharing this in two challenges at Splitcoast:

  CT1217
(you have to be a Fan Club member to see this link.  
Why not join?  So much inspiration to be found HERE!)

and CAS460.

Thank you so much for looking!  And have a very Merry Christmas!!!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card with such a sweet snowman. Your coloring looks fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails