Wednesday, January 3, 2018

You Make Me Happy


Hello!

Hope you are doing great this first week of 2018!  I have a card to share featuring pretty new daisies from Our Daily Bread Designs!  I used today's Sketch Challenge #678 at Split Coast for my design for this card.  This new stamp set is a Stamp/Die Duo and is called Call to Me.  I colored the daisies to match the new Romantic Roses  designer paper pack (although it is hard to tell in the photo) and cut them out with the coordinating die.  The daisies are popped up over a strip of the paper which is over another panel cut with the Daisy Chain Background die with the Deco Border across the bottom. A sweet and simple CAS card! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails