Friday, August 18, 2017

Looking Back at the ODBD August Release

Good morning!  
Today we are looking back at the ODBD August Release
Thank you for joining us!

My first card above features the All-Star Jersey clear set and the Sports Jerseys Dies.  
The papers are from the Old Glory Paper Pack.  Some of the panels have been 
'whitewashed' with white gesso.  I have also used the following
I added glossy accents to the tiny stars.

Here is my second card:


This card features the Golf Stamp/ Die Duo.  
Again, the Old Glory Paper Pad is used along with
I colored the golf club with copics.

And lastly:


This card features the Football Stamp/Die Duo.  I stamped a background with some of the stamps in the set.  The football is colored with copics and cut out.  The blue paper is from the Old Glory Paper Pack.  I also used Sparkling Stars and Pierced Rectangles.

To see more inspiration with the August Release, 
follow the links below!

Cathy * Sandee(me!)Lisa * Diana * Lori * Dawn * Helen
  and the 

Have a wonderful day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

2 comments:

  1. Love the whitewashed panels, the stars, and the banners on your sports cards Sandee! They add such a festive element to these winning samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples, Sandee...my favorite is that awesome football card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails