Thursday, May 4, 2017

WT634, You are Appreciated


Hello!  How are you?  Hope all is well!


This wonderful image is from a new ODBD set called Class Act.  I colored it with copics and cut out with a Pierced Oval and matted it with and Ornate Oval.  The designer papers are from the Chalkboard Collection.  I layered the two pieces together and cut out with a Pierced Rectangle, adding a Bitty Border.  I masked off part of the sentiment and stamped onto a Pennant Flag.  The word die You is from the Stamp/Duo set called You Bless Me So.  I cut it out twice to cover over where the masked off word was.  I then add the A+ from the new A+ Apples die set.  I completed the card by adding clear Wink of Stella to the apple!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 Have a wonderful evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails