Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspiration Challenge 592

Good morning!

I love my Misti tool!  I use it for almost every single card I create!  So when I saw the Inspiration Challenge at SCS this morning, I knew I wanted to try making this background.  Somewhere along the line I have seen a tutorial about this but can't remember where.  And of course I made some mistakes in getting it lined up exactly, but I'm fine with that.   :)  This pretty oval stamp is part of the new ODBD Lovely Flower set which coordinates with the gorgeous Fancy Fan die!  I used the Misti tool to stamp the oval which enabled me to stamp twice for each image to get a good impression.  After stamping a number of images, I cut out a panel with the ODBD Pierced Rectangle.  This panel is adhered to an ODBD Circle Scalloped Rectangle.  The sentiment is also part of that same stamp set and I used ODBD Ornate Ovals to create the center oval panel.  The seam binding bow was dyed with the same ink to get a perfect match!

Thanks so much for looking!
Happy Saturday!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails