Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Sketch Challenge #636, Rose

Hello there!  

This card is for this week's Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast!  I decided to go a little shabby for this one.  The beautiful bouquet of roses and from Our Daily Bread Designs is called Rose.  I colored with copics and then fussy cut the image.  The sentiment is from the ODBD set called Rose Bouquet.  And the pretty butterflies are from ODBD Butterfly and Bugs.  This set has a coordinating set of dies, also called Butterfly and Bugs.  I also used ODBD Rectangles dies and ODBD Bitty Borders Dies.  The paper is ODBD Shabby Rose Collection.  I added a little bow and touches of Wink of Stella to complete the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Come join us for the sketch challenge today!

Have a wonderful week!
  photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails