Monday, March 20, 2017

Easter Bunny Hop

 
Good morning!

I made this for today's CAS Challenge #421 to use a bunny!  
 I used this cute stamp from NCC called Easter Egg Delivery. I colored with copics and cut out the panel with ODBD Pierced Rectangles.  I also used the Pierced Rectangles to cut out the bottom layer and the egg border layer, which is from the ODBD Easter Card Collection 2016 Paper Pack.  The sentiment is from the NCC set called Hey, Chickie.  It is so hard for me not to keep adding stuff!  lol  So in an attempt to keep this CAS, I only added clear Wink of Stella to the eggs in the wheelbarrow. 

Thanks so much for looking!
Have a wonderful week! 
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I think you did a great job keeping it CAS and still interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails