Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Thankful for Stencilled Backgrounds!


Hello there!  
I haven't used my copic air brush system in FOREVER!  
And now I have rediscovered it and I LOVE it!!!  
lol

Today, I have a card made with some of the new and some of the old goodies

Recently, I cut a piece of thin plastic packaging with the Boho Background die to create a stencil that I can used over and over.  I air brushed using the stencil to create the background and cut the panel out with a Lavish Layers die.  I then stamped the image from Seeds of Today and colored in areas with more copics that match the beautiful Plum Pizzazz and Whimsical Flowers Paper.  The Thanks die cut is adhered to a Double Stitched Pennant which is popped up over the main image.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails