Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dinosaur Birthday and a Sweet Hello!


Hello!  Hope you are having a great week! 

I have a couple of cards to share today!  This first card was made for the Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast today.  The cute little dinosaur is from the new North Coast Creations set called You are Dino-Mite!  I colored the little dude with copics and cut him out with the coordinating Dinosaurs dies.  He is mounted onto an ODBD Oval.  The Happy Birthday die cut is also from NCC.  And the papers are from the ODBD Birthday Bash Collection.  

Here is another card I made recently:


 This one is made with the new NCC stamp, Henry the Hamster!  I colored him with copics also.  The 'Hello' sentiment is from the NCC set called Deer Silhouette Greetings.  I used ODBD Double Stitched Rectangles and Double Stitched Circles dies and paper from the ODBD Ephemera Essentials Paper Pad.

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails