Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Blessings

Hi there!  

I have a card to share finally!  
I have had tons going on, so have not had time to play.  
But hopefully, things are calming back down now.  We shall see!  

Following today's sketch from SCS, I created this card with the new A-Maize-ing set and Indian Corn die from ODBD.  I colored the image with copics to match the ODBD Rustic Beauty paper.  I used Pierced Rectangles to cut out all the layers.  The sentiment is masked off from a larger sentiment in the set and cut out with the smallest die from Filigree Frames.

Here are the ODBD products I used for this card:


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful evening!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails