Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Watercolor Lifting Technique Sympathy Card

 have been wanting to give it a try, so here is my first attempt.  

I used distress markers to scribble the watercolor paper and then used water with a brush to smoosh the colors together.  Then I clear embossed the little flowers and butterflies from the new ODBD set called Vintage Bird Labels.  Then I smooshed the colors some more with water to get this final result.  Kinda cool to have the embossed images darker than the rest of the strip!  I glued this strip down to a piece of Birthday Brights paper and cut the panel out with a Pierced Rectangle.  The stamped 'WITH' and the die cut word 'Sympathy' are from the new With Sympathy stamp/die duo set.  I added a Bitty Border to complete this CAS card!

Here are the ODBD supplies I used for this card:



 Thanks for visiting!  See you again soon!
 photo SiggyPinkButterflies2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails